- There are additional charges for matted or overgrown coats.
- There are additional charges for dogs with behavioural problems.
- New customers and customers who haven’t returned within a year and a half are required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure appointments. The remainder of your payment will be taken on the day of your appointment.
- Should you need to change your appointment we require at least 24 hours’ notice in order to carry your deposit forward.
- Please note we require 24 hours’ notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours before, will incur a 50% charge.
- You can cancel appointments via telephone or email.
- Failing to attend an appointment without any notice will result in a 50% charge.
- Please note deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals may be turned away and may incur a 50% charge.
- If your dog has to be sent home due to fleas it will be regarded as a missed appointment.
- Upon dropping off your dog for grooming, you will be given a pick-up time. It is important that you are on time to collect your dog.